EY is hiring for the position of PAS Global Immigration – Advanced Analyst. Ernst and Young is EY is a finance services company, this position is for Graduates with any streams. We will be discussing all the important details of this role in this post, do read the post completely.
EY is hiring for position of PAS Global Immigration Advanced Analyst
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Details of EY Hiring
Company: Ernst and Young
Position: PAS Global Immigration Advanced Analyst
Location: Bangalore, India
Required Qualification: Graduation in relevant field (Travel & Tourism, Social & Political science, Arts, Commerce, Computer Applications).
Responsibilities of the Candidate
- Drive and manage technology tools and solutions
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of MENA immigration requirements, technicalities, and process
- Identify opportunities to improve quality, business performance, and process efficiency
- Complete performance review annually including goal settings and professional development activities for team members and helping them meet them throughout the year
- Contribute to ad hoc projects, including research, project management, and data collection activities as required
- Escalate case or project issues in a timely manner with a proactive solution-based approach
- Ensure on-time delivery on all client deliverables
- Attend mandatory pieces of training and certification courses.
- Graduation in relevant field (Travel & Tourism, Social & Political science, Arts, Commerce, Computer Applications)
- Exposure to immigration frameworks
- Knowledge of EMEIA or other immigration legislation, policy, and procedure
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology quickly
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Driven by challenges, task oriented
- Flexible, detail-oriented, with demonstrated abilities in handling workloads and meeting strict deadlines.