This is the great opportunity for 2022 Graduates. HP is going to hire intern for the position of Tech support intern. This job requires some basic skills like communication skills and computer and hardware skills. If you think you are having all or learn these skills, apply here.
HP Recruitment For Tech Support Intern Position
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Details Of HP Internship
- Company: HP, India
- Position: Tech Support Intern
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Qualification: Graduate
What a Technical Support Voice Process individual does at HP
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
- Should be a 2022 pass out only and must be available for a 6 months full time internship 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 hours a day starting early 2022
- The internship needs to be a part of the college curriculum.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- Must have good typing skills
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Should have excellent Customer Relationship Management skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes, and good time management skills
- Must be open to working in rotational shifts
- Having an A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) and Hindi (Spoken Only)
- Basic computer hardware knowledge.